RETO MOTO is looking for an experienced QA Engineer for our QA department.
Based in central Copenhagen, computer games studio RETO MOTO employs 35+ people who are all passionate, and dedicated to making Heroes & Generals the ultimate interactive WW2 experience.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for QA and creating tools, a mindset for Test/QA and with a good insight in the gaming industry.
You will be part of our QA team and your job will be to create tools for the QA team along with automated tests to ensure stable updates without bugs when it reaches the players. This requires a responsible approach, while still being pragmatic and able to cope with changing requirements in a dynamic work environment.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated team of experienced developers making work fun to make fun work.
Please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of January.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Create and maintain QA debug/test tools such as:
- ... Sanity test tools for dataset changes.
- ... Spawn system validation.
- ... Different kinds of collision checkers.
- Create and maintain automated QA tests such as:
- ... Performance recorders (cam-on-rails).
- ... Memory recorders per build/setup.
- ... Smoke test for sub streams.
- ... Changeset commit reports.
- ... Heatmap recording.
- Periodic testing of the game (including bug reporting).
- 2+ years of QA engineer experience.
- Highly analytical with a critical eye.
- Solid understanding of bug reporting software.
- Programming experience in at least one of: C++, C#, Java.
- Scripting experience in one or more of: Python, Perl.
- Experience with source control platforms and shared code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must be self-driven and a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Agile software development/Scrum.
- Experience with Perforce or other RCS and Visual Studio.
- Able to keep a cool head under pressure.